Deli/Prep Cook - Cashier/Counter West Village Pasta and Cheese Shoppe
- Date Posted June 23, 2017
- Location Cape Cod, MA
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Part-Time
We are excited to introduce a range of exciting new sandwich options to our menu this summer and we need an energetic, fast-learning person to man the station. This will not be your average sandwich menu - instead we will be offering unique options such as Herb Roasted Pork with Hot Cherry Chutney and Arugula.
- Prepare sandwiches, made-to-order
- Prepare sauces such as puttanesca, marinara and mushroom cream
- Slice deli meats
- Prepare/package dishes such as Eggplant Involtini, Meatballs and Lasagna
- Other odd jobs in the prep kitchen
- Fast learner
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Deli/Restaurant experience a huge plus!
- Serve-Safe required (if you do not have it, we will provide it)
CASHIER/FARMERS' MARKET SALES:
We are getting busy and we need someone to man the counter, interact with customers and help out with a weekly farmers' market. You'll have an opportunity to sample our speciality dishes as well as our imported meats and cheeses so that you'll be able to direct customers to the cheese of their dreams!
- Man the cash register
- Interact with customers, tell them about the cheeses we sell
- Re-stock shelves
- Be sure the shop is tidy and organized
- Sell pasta and cheese at the Orleans Farmers' Market, Saturdays from 8am to noon
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of cheese, pasta, Italian food, etc!
- Serve-Safe required (if you don't have it, we will provide)