Cheese Room Assistant Cherry Grove Farm
- Date Posted August 14, 2017
- Location Lawrenceville, NJ
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job Type Full-Time
- Assist with cheese making.
- General maintenance and upkeep of equipment and make room.
- Help with daily, weekly and monthly cleaning and sanitation tasks.
- Help care for cheeses in the aging room: this could mean washing cheese, vacuumming, brushing and turning wheels. Your goal will be to keep a close eye on the caves so ultimately we have a more consistent, higher quality and hopefully higher value product.
- Make sure, in collaboration with Cheesemakers, that every batch is tasted for quality control.
- Help to pick product and pack orders every Tuesday.
- Assist with Wednesday deliveries.
- Help to craft the weekly availability newsletter to send to wholesale clients.
- Attend the occasional in-store demo, event or trade show to promote Cherry Grove Farm products and mission.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline