Happy Baker Boulangerie, A Proper Bakery
- Date Posted July 21, 2017
- Location Kennebunk, ME
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
- Scaling, Mixing & Shaping Dough and Pastries
- Maintaining an immaculate work space which includes proper cleaning of equipment and cleaning up at the end of your shift.
- The opportunity to rotate with the other bakers is available if desire, speed and skill are present. We are happy to teach new skills to the right candidate.
Hours: 5 days a week; start time between 2-4AM
The ideal candidate has:
- Enthusiasm and a Positive Attitude
- Food Service Experience/Kitchen Experience, ServSafe Certification a Plus
- Commercial Baking Experience
- Strong Organizational/Time Management Skills
- Strong Cleanliness & Work Ethic
- Ability to Lift 50# bags of flour multiple times and Stand for 8 hours
- At least 18 Years of Age
Thank you for your time and consideration.
www.aproperbakery.com facebook.com/aproperbakery @aproperbakery Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, varies DOE, $10.00 - $15.00 How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline