Line Cook Wild Roots Restaurant
- Date Posted August 08, 2017
- Location Royalton, VT
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
Lead by a certified Level II Sommelier featuring a unique wine list and serving a sustainably sourced local menu set along the gorgeous backdrop of the White River; Wild Roots is elevating the Upper Valley dining game. Job Description Wild Roots Restaurant is seeking talented and passionate staff members.
Our core value being the authenticity and traditions in food. The kitchen will focus on sustainable product utilization, whole animal fabrication and food preservation. We are sourcing from over 30 local farms within a 25mi.
This is a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a successful start-up restaurant on the ground floor. Our Executive Chef Peter Varkonyi is extremely knowledgeable and incredibly passionate about farm-to-table sourcing. Wild Roots is becoming one of Vermont's hottest restaurants - an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Core Skill Sets:
* Advanced Knife Skills
* Gaining nose-to-tail butchery & charcuterie Experience
* High Level of Sanitary and Organizational Practices
* Focused Service Stamina
* Willingness To Continual Learn and Contribute
Job Opportunities Include:
* Lead Line Cooks
* Line Cooks
* Prep Cooks Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, $15/hr or more How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline