Cook Monadnock Food Co-op
- Date Posted August 09, 2017
- Location Keene, NH
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
We opened in April 2013 and currently have over 80 employees and are growing - be a part of our success! We are currently looking for qualified, dedicated, enthusiastic applicants for a key position. Job Description Prepare foods for soup & hot bar, deli and grab & go. Experience working in a commercial kitchen is desired. Familiarity and knowledge of current trends in the natural foods industry including gluten-free products would be helpful.
- Assist training co-workers in department knowledge and operations
- Organize and prioritize production schedule; set up workstation
- Prepare foods for daily offerings according to the highest priority following specification of recipes
- Communicate with deli/sandwich and beverage staff about any needs for them for the day
- Keep the hot bar and grab & go case full throughout the shift by preparing items as needed
- Assure proper signage is made and accurately reflects ingredients
- Organize case and pull any items that are out of date from the case and the walk-in cooler
- Waste out specific out of date items and record in waste log
- Communicate with the packer about specific items that can be packaged
- Inform next shift staff about details of the dishes prepared
- Research and develop new recipes to recommend to manager
- Assist in cross-training co-workers to assure knowledge and support for department operations
Full time - some weekends and evenings Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, varies DOE, $12.50 - $16.50 How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline Attachment click here to download the attached document.