Gunshow Atlanta Seeks Full Time Cook Red Beard Restaurants
- Date Posted September 22, 2017
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
Gunshow, Atlanta's most unique restaurant, is seeking talented culinarians. Come join the team of Kevin Gillespie's talented cooks as they prepare and offer their own creations to guests "dim sum style" as they are prepared.
No ticket printers. No stress on the food -- just delicious creations that are artfully and carefully crafted and served by the individual that prepared it.
Gunshow's mantra is that anything can be on our menu at any given time. We do not place restrictions on specific themes or genres of cuisine. Instead, we encourage creativity from EVERYONE while utilizing local farms and goods.
Every cook prepares two dishes each night, rotating them and offering them to guests throughout the night. Each week, executive chef Joey Ward leads menu development sessions where the team can present ideas, concepts or whole dishes for review and discussion by the group as a whole before being approved to go on the following week's menu. This means EVERY COOK has a voice as to what he/she is cooking!
We are open for service Tuesday-Saturday from 6-9:30 p.m. (last seating).
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a self-starter who is able to produce and execute on their own power.
- Minimum 2 years of fine dining/farm-to-table experience.
- Management experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak and interact with the guests comfortably.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must get along well with others.
- Must have passion for their craft. We are looking for "career culinarians" -- people that want to be in this industry for their entire lives and people who love to cook, eat and immerse themselves with the industry (i.e. read cookbooks, follow industry news, watch media online, etc.)
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline