Workplace Wellness Account Manager 9 Miles East Farm
- Date Posted November 20, 2017
- Location Boston, MA
- Category Business
- Job Type Part-Time
Each account manager serves a specific group of clients, with a weekly route to allow the manager to develop strong working relationships with customers.
It's a great role for outgoing, confident, organized, detail-oriented people who are passionate about local food and healthy eating, and who want to be part of a rapidly growing food start-up.
Part-time positions are available serving prominent companies in the Boston area.
- Enthusiastic about healthy food
- Passionate about locally sourced ingredients
- Detail-oriented and hard-working
- Eager to make a difference
- Comfortable interacting in a professional setting
- Looking for career growth
- BA or equivalent experience preferred
Part-time positions available two to four days per week. Hours typically 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., with significant additional opportunities as the farm expands operations in the Boston area.
The next step in the career path would be either to a logistics manager role supervising overall operations or to a business development role working with potential new customers.
This is a chance to join a thriving company that combines professional growth with a worthwhile mission. Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, $15/hr or more How to apply