Operations Manager Banner Butter
- Date Posted December 05, 2017
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
Banner Butter, a small-batch butter, is made with patiently-cultured cream from hormone-free, grass-fed cows with no added flavoring. We are one of the only small-batch butter makers in the South and we are based out of Atlanta, GA. You can find our butter in Whole Foods Market, Earth Fare, Central Market and other specialty food stores across the US; as well as some of the South’s top-rated restaurants.Job Description
Banner Butter – a small-batch, cultured butter maker – is looking for a full-time Manager of Operations. This position will manage production and fulfillment for our food service, retail and e-commerce lines of business. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing Banner Butter production, fulfillment and market teams
- Scheduling and managing production efforts and documenting results to ensure we are consistently churning amazing butter
- Tracking/queuing incoming orders and invoicing customers
- Monitoring and maintaining par levels for ingredients, packaging, and finished product
- Implementing and overseeing employee and food safety plans
- Supporting wholesale sales efforts by listening/responding to product inquiries
In short, this is a jack-of-all-trades position, vital to the success of our young company. Compensation for this role is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
If you are energetic, kind, fun, well-organized, and devoted to delivering beautiful products for people to enjoy and share, please apply!