Sales Representative Bee's Wrap
- Date Posted January 10, 2018
- Location Bristol, VT
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job Type Full-Time
Bee’s Wrap was founded in 2012 by Vermonter Sarah Kaeck, a mother of three who has been, by turns, an avid gardener, milker of goats, keeper of chickens, and seamstress. Bee’s Wrap started with a question facing many families and home cooks: How could we eliminate plastics in our kitchen in favor of a healthier, more sustainable way to store our food?
What she discovered is a lost tradition made new again. By infusing organic cotton with beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin, she created a washable, reusable, and compostable alternative to plastic wrap.
Working at Bee's Wrap
Bee’s Wrap provides a desirable work environment noted for its collaborative approach to creating solutions and products, open-door management, and appreciation for individual employee needs. The company recently added health insurance to its growing benefits offerings, which include a SIMPLE IRA, paid time off and product discounts.Job Description
Bee’s Wrap is expanding its sales team! Reporting to the director of sales and marketing, this new, full-time role will help to drive additional growth as we scale the company. Love autonomy, diverse responsibilities, and green products? In this role you’ll help open new accounts, provide merchandising and training support, represent Bee’s Wrap at trade shows, exceed customer expectations and enjoy supportive coworkers!
Bee’s Wrap is growing and expanding its sales team! Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the sales representative will help to drive growth and address related challenges as we successfully scale the company. The incumbent will generate sales through the creation of new business, through leads and some cold calls, and the maintenance of existing accounts. The rep will help the director develop and implement a strategic sales plan that will attain and/or exceed goals in alignment with the growth plan, while nurturing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
All Bee’s Wrap employees are expected to carry out their responsibilities with diligence, integrity, transparency of communications and in a collaborative manner with coworkers, customers and vendors. Employees are also expected to have the resolve to uphold the goals, objectives and core principles of the company,
Below is part of the job description. A complete job description, including qualifications and travel requirements, will be provided to all applicants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, modify, track and execute territory sales plans and specific account strategies in accordance with market needs, trends, company resources and objectives.
- Maintain regular contact with all house accounts as assigned including grocery, gift, kitchen, housewares, corporate gift, co-brand, tabletop and other, prioritizing by size.
- Develop and nurture positive relationships with customers small and large alike.
- Follow up on all sales inquiries by providing assistance with opening orders for all assigned house accounts.
- Communicate with customer service, operations and the director of sales and marketing on new account setup and post sales maintenance, taking all required steps in servicing new customer needs and maintaining existing accounts.
- Deliver sales presentations, providing buyers with a variety of information on company products and prices that will help secure new customers.
- Participate in sales and staff meetings as requested, to provide an arena for regular communication on matters related to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Initiate and complete all reports and requested information within the standard company time frame.
- Present new product introductions.
- Generate leads.
- Leverage marketing programs by coordinating them with sales efforts; ensuring that customers receive all promotional materials in a timely manner and closing sales within designated timeframe
- Merchandise new and existing stores as requested.
- Perform outreach to non-profits and other organizations where partnerships may be mutually beneficial and help further brand awareness.
- Work with president and director to grow Bee’s Wrap’s international sales through various projects (e.g. translating packaging content, researching pricing conversions, etc.).
- Travel, work, and set up/break down trade shows as needed.
- May perform a variety of tasks that directly contribute to Bee’s Wrap, but may not relate to the primary duties and responsibilities of the job.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline