Marketing Associate FreshBox Farms
- Date Posted January 31, 2018
- Location Millis, MA
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job Type Full-Time
Crop One Holdings, Inc. is a world-leading indoor, modular farming company. As the most capital efficient grower in the indoor agriculture industry, we are on track to build facilities throughout the United States and internationally that break down barriers set by conventional field farming. Our methods enable us to grow and harvest the freshest, non-GMO produce year-round, all while using 99% less water and land than traditional agriculture, without pesticides or herbicides.
Our first facility—FreshBox Farms, based in Millis, Massachusetts—services the Greater Boston area with top quality leafy greens, delivered to stores within 24 hours of harvest. The Boston team is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for an inspired, skilled marketer to join us in bringing the best products possible to consumers.Job Description
Overview of the Marketing Associate Position
The Marketing Associate position is a full-time role based in Millis, Massachusetts, and reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
This individual will support several of Crop One Holding’s outreach and sales initiatives during an exciting stage of growth for the company, which may include but not be limited to: brand ambassadorship, branding, content creation, digital & social media management, e-commerce, event-planning, and public relations responsibilities.
As a key member of the Marketing team for Crop One Holdings, Inc., you will play a crucial role in strengthening the brands of Crop One Holdings and FreshBox Farms. The following responsibilities inherent to the Marketing Associate role will be essential to accomplishing that goal:
- Own the management and content creation for the company’s social media channels, including: customer support and engagement, development of paid advertising campaigns, assistance with product launches and PR announcements, and promotion of events
- Cooperate with our team to define the brand positioning of new business initiatives, products, and services, as well as to reinforce our current brand recognition
- Act as a primary content specialist for the company: authoring blog posts, writing website copy, and generating graphic, photo, and video assets in-house whenever possible
- Support the Director of Sales and Marketing with company event planning, and with registration and attendance at local and industry trade-shows, expos, and outreach events
- Pursue the development of new revenue streams and branding opportunities through partnerships, e-commerce channels, and creative applications
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Associate position will have:
- At least 1-2 years of marketing experience (Internships included)
- A demonstrated interest in the food or agriculture sector - familiarity with indoor agriculture a bonus!
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment
- Exceptional creative writing and copywriting skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and execute responsibilities independently
- A penchant and affinity for learning on the go, and operating cooperatively to address any challenges a quickly growing company may encounter
Additionally, we seek an individual with a combination of the following skills and traits:
- Social Media Marketing/Advertising – Best practices for engagement, and experience with Ad creation and reporting
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation platforms – Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, HubSpot or similar
- Email Marketing – MailChimp, Knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Graphic Design – Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Photography and Videography – Basic capture and editing
The Marketing Associate position is a full-time, salaried position
Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
401kCompensation this position is PAID: salaried, less than 50k How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline