Brand Ambassador (Soil Ambassador) CompostNow +2 more
- Date Posted April 25, 2018
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Business
- Job Type Part-Time
CompostNow is looking to add to it’s growing Soil (Brand) Ambassador team! You will be directly responsible for growing membership and making Atlanta a more compostable community one new member at a time.
You’ll be part of a small team in a start-up environment and be able to get involved in all aspects of growing a social enterprise. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to gain fun and meaningful sales and marketing experience on a part-time basis. Must be available to work weekends. Opportunity for growth will be based on performance.
Looking to hire Soil Ambassadors in Atlanta (to work inside The Perimeter) and Marietta.
- Be the face of CompostNow in your community.
- Deliver a great experience to CompostNow members (current and potential).
- Educate people about CompostNow and sell our service.
- Onboard new members to ensure they have a successful experience with CompostNow.
- Attend pre-scheduled community & partnership events.
- Believe in building sustainable communities and the mission of CompostNow.
- Excellent communicator and comfortable engaging new people.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Comfortable using technology such as iPads, Google Drive, Excel, etc.
- Demonstrated success in a previous sales position is a plus.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive hourly wage plus commission.
- Free CompostNow service & swag.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline