Chocolate Sales Associate/Barista Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Co.
- Date Posted May 29, 2018
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary
- Job type Part-Time
- Are kind and genuine with people (both customers and co-workers)
- Like to make people feel good even when they are having a bad day
- Are good at connecting with people, reading faces/body language and empathizing
- Like challenges and are eager to learn and grow in your position
- Are able to hustle when things get busy, and stay busy when things are slow
- Are a person who likes to be on time and reliable
- Take pride in all aspects of the work, even the not-so-glamorous jobs like dish washing, cleaning the bathroom, etc.
- ARE DEPENDABLE
Reasons not to apply:
- If you cannot work evenings and weekends.
- If you do not truly like chocolate and coffee.
- If you are not a genuinely cheerful, optimistic, outwardly friendly person please skip this position and try to find a position more likely to be a better fit for you.
- Key holder Status
- Responsible for opening the store in the morning **must be able to work mornings**
- Provide Excellent Customer Service for all in-store product sales.
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged, identify their needs, make product recommendations, and provide product demonstrations when necessary. Ability to actively service multiple clients at the same time.
- Maintain the highest quality, consistent product standards.
- Follow all Company drink recipes and procedures.
- Develop an understanding of cocoa bean regions and the various differences in flavor and blends.
- Proficiently prepare blended and cold drinks provided by the store.
- Assist customers with special service including; gift-wrap, locating merchandise, shipping and special orders.
- Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e. sales, returns and exchanges.
- Seek and maintain excellent product knowledge.
- Assist in maintaining proper sales floor replenishments, physical store maintenance, and visual displays.
- Answer phone courteously and promptly.
- Assist in the general maintenance of the storefront, storeroom and back areas.
- Support store management with special adhoc projects as needed.
- Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store image.
- Support shipping and receiving and inventory control as requested.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous barista experience preferable
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to execute multiple tasks and change priorities when needed
- Ability to learn about and explain a range of our chocolate/coffee products
- Well-organized and detail-oriented Compensation this position is : hourly, under $15/hr Application instructions