Outside Sales Representative International Gourmet Foods, Inc. +4 more
- Date Posted June 02, 2018
- Location Savannah, GA
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, experienced outside sales reps to work in the Savannah, GA area.
Outside Sales Representative for a Leading Gourmet Food Distributor. Must be proven to be self-motivated, hardworking, people skilled individual who wants more. Responsible for obtaining good product knowledge, servicing and selling our products to new & existing high-end restaurants, hotels, caterers, and retail while meeting or exceed all managing goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
The sales representative will have a territory with existing accounts and will maintain an emphasis on acquiring as well as retaining customer relationships. Will learn on an ongoing basis the products and fetchers that the company offers. Be willing to communicate daily with management on status of work day. Maintain a high energy while always staying positive. Committed to servicing customers while developing a strong knowledge of their business and product needs. Meet or exceed company sales & profitability goals. Must be interested in a long term relationships with our customers and with our company.
1. Reaching sales goals as set by management
2. Develop customer base necessary to meet all sales forecasts and budgets.
3. Maintain high level of product knowledge.
4. Attend Monthly sales meetings as required.
5. Prospecting for new business and maintaining existing relationships.
6. Serves as point of contact for all your customers’ issues to include collections.
7. Daily/Weekly reporting and updates of sales and new business acquired.
8. Research and obtain a good working knowledge of our products.
Qualifications and Skills
3-years min experience in sales within the food industry a MUST. Specialty food product knowledge a big plus, bilingual very helpful.
1. Must have a min. of 3 years outside sales experience within the food industry.
2. Positive attitude.
3. Strong interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
5. Ability to deal with customers, vendors and all channels of distribution to assess and analyze situations.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Self-motivated and ability to excel with minimum supervision.
8. Good PC skills with proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
9. Ability to work well with customers and co-workers in a team environment.
10. Product knowledge of food service industry.Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, 50k to 100k How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline