Delivery Driver and Customer Service Three River Farmers Alliance
- Date Posted June 05, 2018
- Location South Hampton, NH
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job Type Part-Time
Three River Farmers Alliance is a farmer-owned delivery service that brings together over 20 producers to distribute local food across the region to restaurants, breweries, grocery stores, schools, and individuals. By working together across farms we lower the cost of distribution while still maintaining transparency, freshness, quality and low prices for our customers.
We are a collaborative company that is always looking to try new things in order to forward our mission of improving the local food system. Learn more at www.threeriverfa.com.
Do you believe in local food and want to help our region eat more farm fresh food? Three River is seeking a motivated individual to be our delivery driver and customer service representative. You will have the opportunity to talk to chefs throughout the region and get an inside view of our exciting food system. Our ideal candidate has a strong interest in local food, has excellent communication skills, is comfortable learning to drive a truck, and is detail oriented.
• Deliver a wide variety of product to different establishments
• Follow route and time schedule
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
• Inform on new products and services
• Complete logs and reports
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
Customer Account Management
• Up-sell accounts on delivery
• Handling questions about orders/future orders with current accounts
• Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
• Place orders and adjust invoices
• Gather information about potential new clients
• Make weekly posts and share relevant content to promote the Three River mission
• Comfortable learning to drive a 16ft box truck
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Valid Drivers License
• Good/Clean driving record
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to obtain DOT health card
Commitment: Part time (20-25 hrs) or full time available. Saturdays are required.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline