Managing Partner Artisan Production Nourish Community LLC
- Date Posted June 14, 2018
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Business / Production
- Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for a managing partner to run and grow the food manufacturing and operational activities of the company.
Accountabilities include safety and quality control; COGS budget and inventory management; raw materials sourcing and purchasing; recipe batch testing and timely fulfillment of production and packaging of finished goods products required.
Business development and hands-on Management of day-to-day food manufacturing /operations activities including purchasing, inventory planning, production and allocation.
Safety & Compliance:
- Manage the HACCP manufacturing program: traceability of ingredients, rotation, product testing, documentation in compliance with FDA and GDA regulations and authorities.
- Ongoing implementation, management and training staff on best safety practices.
Sourcing & Procurement:
- Manage sourcing, traceability and purchasing processes according to regulatory and budget guidelines
- Implement continuous improvements initiatives for local, organic and sustainable sourcing, purchasing, costing, and vendor relationships.
- Maintain cost structure and perform ongoing analysis for cost improvement opportunities.
Manufacturing & Operations:
- Develops, implements and oversees processes for optimization of Inventory Management. ·
- Analyzes inventory levels, including receipts and disbursements.
- Coordinates specifications and evaluations relating to warehouse stock materials and equipment. Coordinates the disposal of all defective / surplus / obsolete items.
- Participates, leads, and directs special projects related to inventory management, accurate accounting of inventory balances, the accurate taking of Pyhsical Inventory’s as required.
- Working with local and regional farmers and distributors for best ingredient sourcing according to best farming practices
- Implementation of programs internally that tie to sustainable production and warehouse oversight: recycling, composting, using all natural cleaning products, etc. Inventory:
Direction of plant operations and community relations requires significant manufacturing knowledge as well as advanced interpersonal and supervisory skills. This is normally acquired by seven to ten years of manufacturing experience which includes supervisory responsibility.
We are looking for an individual who is seriously interested in long-term business development commitment. Who is interested in and passionate about food and business development. Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, 50k to 100k How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline