Farmer's Market Salesperson Grateful Pastures Farm
- Date Posted June 20, 2018
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Agriculture
- Job Type Part-Time
We are looking to hire a Market Crew Member who will represent our farm and sell our products at our Farmer's Market booths. Upon being hired, you will work alongside a current Market Crew Member for 2-4 weeks before being expected to run a farmer's market booth by yourself. We operate booths on Saturdays, every weekend.
- Serve customers at farmer's market with a positive attitude and smile.
- Enter sales in Square POS system.
- Manage Cash box.
- Accurately represent Grateful Pastures Farm and our products.
- Inform customers of new and seasonal product offerings.
- Set up and take down farmer's market booth.
- Fill out post-market reports.
- Think of and implement ideas for increasing sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One or more years of retail sales and cash handling experience.
- High level of interest and some sort of experience in environmental responsibility, sustainable farming, and/or healthy eating.
- Friendly attitude and great communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while maintaining conversations with customers.
- Must be able to work every Saturday.