Apprentice Butter Churner Banner Butter
- Date Posted June 28, 2018
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job Type Full-Time
Banner Butter, a small-batch butter, is made with patiently cultured cream from hormone-free, grass-fed cows with no added flavoring. We are one of the only small-batch butter makers in the South based out of Atlanta, GA. You can find our butter in Whole Foods Market, Earth Fare, Central Market and other specialty food stores across the US; as well as some of the South’s top-rated restaurants.Job Description
Our butter making process is truly an art, and we are looking for culinary professionals who want to learn more about this unique process. Banner Butter needs a churning apprentice who is reliable and timely, positive and a team player, and who has a passion for the culinary arts.
- Assist production manager in the butter churning and forming process.
- Perform necessary sanitation procedures; including washing dishes and cleaning of kitchen and butter churn.
- Willingness to handle the physical aspects of the job, working on your feet 98% of the time and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Desire to become an expert in the butter making process in order to fill-in for a managerial role if needed.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline