Marketing Intern The Brooklyn Kitchen
- Date Posted September 28, 2018
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Culinary / Education / Media
- Job Type Internship/Apprentice
The Brooklyn Kitchen is a radical cooking school dedicated to home cooks. In a post-home economics era, we champion the lost art of home cooking and the therapeutic nature of cooking as daily creative exercise. We teach people to cook like grown-ass adults.Job Description
The ideal candidate for our Marketing Intern loves to eat real food everyday. You have a deep appreciation for the food world in NYC and beyond, and you like getting weird in the kitchen. You may have made your own kombucha, kefir, beer or cheese. You may want to make your own vinegar, wine or bacon. And you definitely want to help us tell the stories of those who do.
The Marketing Intern at the Brooklyn Kitchen will help the Owner and Chief Creative Officer to spread the good word about the Brooklyn Kitchen and our efforts. Our farmers, our makers, our butchers, our employees and our teachers are our best assets, and their stories need to be told to our community. Our quest for the best tools and products has resulted in a carefully curated selection of crucial tools, and the highest quality products from around the corner and around the globe.
Daily and weekly responsibilities to include:
- Execution of targeted product and class promotions via social media and marketing efforts
- Creative and vivid copy writing for events, classes
- Light food styling and casual photography
- Recipe testing and development
- Engaging in media events at the Brooklyn Kitchen and offsite