Brand Manager US Marley Spoon
- Date Posted October 02, 2018
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job Type Full-Time
Marley Spoon is the new way to cook. Bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people while building a sustainable supply chain for a waste-free world. We offer chef-designed easy-to-cook recipes. In the U.S. we have two brands: Martha & Marley Spoon and DINNERLY. Our customers select what they would like to cook, and we deliver the recipes and all the ingredients they need. Operating across 3 continents, 6 countries and with 700+ employees, we are a growing business that seeks to bring delicious meals to our customers while reducing unethical food waste.
But in the end it's simple: we started Marley Spoon because we love cooking, and we love eating!Job Description
We are searching for a Brand Manager US for each of our brands. A successful applicant for this position will focus on either the Martha & Marley Spoon or DINNERLY brand.
- Design and craft exceptional digital product and physical product experiences that align with brand value propositions, including improving customer journeys and artwork development.
- Leverage strong leadership skills to interact with multi-functional teams based in USA and Germany
- Manage brand acquisition and retention inputs in the P&L and overall brand KPI governance
- Analyze market performance and track retention activities, leading to concrete action plans and feeding insights through the business
- Provide guidance on all retention-related brand communication and innovation development, including working with the Content Manager, PR team and both online and offline acquisition team
- Lead the development and activation of local marketing campaigns to drive retention
- Partner with the MD of Marketing to craft the brand strategy, including identifying the relevant customer and consumer insights
- Champion the consumer needs and brand passion within the overall business
- Work from our office in New York City while maintaining strong lines of communication with our headquarter in Berlin, Germany
- 2+ years’ experience in brand marketing or management
- Proven project management and analytic skills
- An ability to take the initiative to push things forward
- An ability to take ownership but comfortable asking for help when stuck
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Potential to understand all aspects of business management;
- Passion for Food
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- 4 plus years’ experience in marketing, consumer goods or foods industry
- Understanding of different marketing channels, both online and offline
- Start-up experience
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, transit, 401(k)
- The possibility to learn about everything that you are curious about, regardless of which function or department
- Act in an environment where we get things done without having formal hurdles
- An open, diverse and respectful culture with over 50 nationalities worldwide and flat hierarchies
- True ownership and real responsibilities
- Enjoy free meal kits delivered home
Love the sound of the position, but don’t think you’re the ideal candidate? Please apply! At Marley Spoon we value learning and growth.
We have worked hard to build a diverse team of inspiring and passionate people. We encourage people of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientation to apply.Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, 50k to 100k How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline