Administrative Assistant San Francisco Baking Institute
- Date Posted October 05, 2018
- Location South San Francisco, CA
- Category Business / Media
- Job Type Full-Time
The San Francisco Baking Institute (SFBI) is a world-renowned leader in artisan bread and pastry education. We are the only school in the United States dedicated exclusively to Artisan baking. SFBI's global alumni base includes thousands of professionals and enthusiasts.
Our faculty and staff are experts in their field as professionals, consultants, and educators. Students receive an extraordinary amount of hands-on, "real world" experience with the latest baking equipment and technology, along with an understanding of artisan baking techniques and values.
Administrative Assistant with Marketing Background:
Following initial training, this position is to interact with prospective students in support of their decision to attend an Artisan Bread and Baking (San Francisco Baking Institute) school plus help coordinate school activities. We would love to find someone with a background in marketing who can contribute to our companies marketing duties while helping with all the general admin work.
- Greet and direct visitors by giving them tours of the school
- Manage the school calendar, by being alert on class enrollment to see if classes need to be added or rescheduled.
- Assists prospective students through the admissions process. The major components of the process being the setting of the appointment, interviewing the student, touring the facility and explaining the enrollment process.
- Review the school’s programs and tuition with students
- Maintain and enroll student in courses
- Contact students to remind them of courses they enroll in, payments due, and new courses we offer.
- Prepare course material for each class
- Assist students with their needs during the time assisting their class.
- Other administrative tasks as and when needed
- Maintain social media accounts
this position is PAID: hourly, $15/hr or more
How to apply
Please click here to sign in and view application details.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Have 2 years of marketing experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 years of reception experience in office ambiance. Experience in school activities a plus.
- Excellent writing capabilities for correspondence, memos, etc.
- Computer skills – experience with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, Constant Contact)
- Demonstrable organizational and time management skills – ability to multi-task
- Persistence combined with a positive attitude and approach to work and others – self-motivating work style
- Experience in editing and working with web-pages a plus.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline