Regional Marketing Manager-Northeast Shake Shack
- Date Posted October 09, 2018
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job Type Full-Time
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting national and local marketing efforts in the Northeast region. He or she will be responsible for developing a local marketing strategy and working directly with the local Shack teams and the Home Office marketing team to execute.
This role is perfect for someone who has sales marketing experience, enjoys being on the go, loves building relationships and deepening community ties, and has a knack for analytics and reporting.
The Regional Marketing Manager must be able to embrace and convey the Shake Shack brand voice and positioning across all assigned markets via marketing in printed collateral, online and digital presence, social media spaces, and local advertising to reflect the spirit, identity, integrity and intelligent humor of the brand.
Position is based in NYC (travel will be required).
- Develop and execute a regional marketing plan for assigned markets as an extension of national initiatives
- Develop and execute market-wide promotions and programs to drive sales, traffic, and digital engagement
- Measure, evaluate and report on regional marketing initiatives
- Manage regional marketing budget
- Maintain a regional calendar including but not limited to: events, activations, collaborations and promotions
- Work closely with Shack General Managers and Area Directors on a day-to-day basis to educate team on regional and national marketing initiatives
- Oversee Shake Shack’s brand entry into new and mature markets during pre-opening, opening and beyond
- Build key relationships with local influencers, community partners and likeminded brands
- Develop and share best practices and turnkey programming for marketing peers
- Work with the national marketing team to support and execute on: social media content, website content and local PR agency management as needed
- Work cross functionally with Operations, Supply Chain, Development and Finance teams
- Report to Sr. Manager of Brand
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent education and experience
- Strong connections in the local markets with a deep understanding of the community and what makes the Northeast region unique
- Detail-oriented with an eye for the big picture
- Ability to prioritize short- and long-term goals
- Excited to develop creative programs and solutions for local restaurants
- Genuine interest in the performance of the business to drive results
- Ability to work well independently and remotely from team leader and peers (this is a work from home position)
- Superb verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Experience managing a budget, tracking costs and processing invoices