Director of Partnerships Sir Kensington's
- Date Posted October 10, 2018
- Location new york, NY
- Category Media
- Job Type Full-Time
About Us – Please allow us to introduce ourselves
Sir Kensington's makes condiments with character. We work to bring integrity and charm to ordinary and overlooked food. Beginning in 2010, we realized that while food was evolving, condiments weren't. So, we decided to make them better, starting with ketchup. Since then, we launched mayonnaise, mustard, and Fabanaise, and gained a cult following. Now, you can find our condiments in hundreds of leading restaurants, thousands of leading retailers, and millions of meal kit boxes across the country. But we're just getting started. We aim to be America's leading natural condiment brand, and we need your help.
In April of 2017, Sir Kensington’s joined Unilever, the leading progressive global consumer products company. With them, we're part of a family of global brands helping to define the future of good food and good business. With access to Unilever's resources and expertise, we will continue to operate independently from our SoHo headquarters.
Sir Kensington’s Mission and Values
To bring integrity and charm to ordinary and overlooked food.
1. Our secret ingredient is people.
Our work is teamwork. We foster a supportive environment where our team works with a sense of purpose, potential, and play.
2. We act with honor, even when no one is looking.
We take pride in our work, delivering on our own sense of potential at every opportunity. Our workmanship is evidence of who we are.
3 . We make condiments with character.
Our products are the most tangible manifestation of our work. They are a reflection of our unique philosophy and distinguished by what we call “Kensington Quality.”
4. We think long term.
We move quickly, but are patient enough to make big things happen. In all parts of our business, we build genuine, lasting relationships.
The Special Sauce – Figuratively speaking (though we also make special sauce)
If you're looking for an entrepreneurial, fast-paced startup environment, you'll thrive at Sir Kensington's. But there's more to it than that. If you’re naturally curious and seek to contribute at a purpose-driven food company, you'll feel at home here. We extend Sir Kensington's ethos of "integrity and charm" into the way we work.
- Opportunity to contribute at a fast growing and entrepreneurial company
- All the condiments (with character) you can eat
- A supportive environment which values profession development, personal responsibility, and candor
- Benefits include health insurance, 401(k), restaurant stipend, unlimited snacks, and more
Equal Opportunity Employment
As Sir Kensington’s first value states, our secret ingredient is people. We seek to recruit and include people with a diversity of abilities, backgrounds, and cultures to better serve our diverse community of customers.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.Job Description
About the Role –When you aren’t eating this is what you will do…
In Marketing, our objectives are to drive brand and revenue growth. One way will do this is making Sir Kensington’s famous by hacking pop culture in meaningful and unpredictable ways. We are determined to punch well above our weight and to catapult the brand forward with our unique blend of integrity and charm. Your success means that we are on the tip of the collective tongue, always in the air, at the center of the conversations that matter—in food and well beyond. Consider how Red Bull has built an empire of experience and influence equal to or greater than its product proposition.
This role’s mandate is to efficiently grow our influential relationships with the outside world into powerful brand properties. Press, entrepreneurs, like-minded brands, celebrities and influential voices. We believe in leveraging the natural synergy around the brand rather than managing a pay-to-play stable of opportunities and partners. That said, we are happy to invest in that natural synergy. As part of the Marketing team you will have access to and a voice in the strategic planning process in order to orchestrate the best possible setting for your success.
This role is based in New York City.
The Director of Partnerships will be responsible for 5 key areas of growth:
» Build & Grow Project Phoenix (we will explain in person)
» Develop and manage new and existing strategic influential/celebrity partnership opportunities
» Develop and manage new and existing strategic brand partnership opportunities
» Partner with internal and external teams to creatively activate the brand
» Set strategic direction and manage PR Agency relationships
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop cohesive strategies that amplify brand messages and storytelling
- Identify new and emerging brands and influential individuals for campaigns integration
- Work in partnership with internal teams to identify, build and execute 360 degree programs that will greatly impact the brand’s visibility
- Oversee partnership campaign elements, including briefs, budget management, contract negotiations, and integrations into media, marketing programs and content
- Provide leadership, counsel and support to PR and vendor partners to create consistency
- Utilize insights and tools to measure efforts in accordance to KPIs and campaign objectives
- Leverage data and benchmarks to provide strategic recommendations
- Lead ideation, development, and execution of partner-integrated opportunities
- 7-10 years of influencer, celebrity, brand partnership, public relations and/or communications; food and/or entertainment industry experience a plus
- Proven experience in creating and executing successful consumer-driven marketing programs with a proven track record of executing communication strategies and tracking results
- Must be very sharp on current trending influential individuals/brands and pop culture
- Adept in creative problem-solving, extremely resourceful and proactive
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent writing, presentation and communications skills
- Must be creative and very passionate about the food/entertainment industry
- Should be self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously, taking the lead on projects and anticipating the needs of the team
- BS/BA in Communications or Marketing preferred
About You – Necessary ingredients
You are first and foremost entrepreneurial in nature. You want to do good in this world and still haven’t given up that you might be able to do it for a living. You are curious, tenacious, creative yet results-driven. You most likely come from the food world but if not, we’d love to hear about your applicable success. It is pretty likely you will have spent considerable time in Public Relations or similar space of relationships, celebrity and influence. You are a rabid networker and probably are known as “the connector” within your circles, putting people together that should know each other. The right candidate is not a “salesperson” but rather, a builder of connections, finding and nurturing high-value relationships. And you are pretty darn likeable (so are we, btw).Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, 50k to 100k How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline