Marketing and Sales Miracle Springs Farm +2 more
- Date Posted October 12, 2018
- Location Ancram, NY
- Category Agriculture / Media
- Job Type Part-Time
We grow non-certified organic vegetables, run a small goat dairy, keep bees, and care for a teeny herd of cattle and one horse, named Puck. (You guessed it, we love good compost!) We've been passionate caretakers of this land since 2014 and firmly believe in regenerative farming.
Our cheese and veggies are delicious, nutrient rich, and thoughtfully produced. Healthy-happy soil and animals are a win-win all around -- flavorful, nutritious food for us and a prospering, dynamic ecosystem for all living things, present and future. "If you do not try to make food delicious, you will find that nature has made it so," wrote Masanobu Fukuoka. And, we agree!
We love growing vegetables and making cheese. It means so much to us to be a steady part of one of the most important (and pleasurable) aspects of your life: FOOD! Job Description
GOAL: To grow our cheese business, on both the retail and wholesale fronts. We’re seeking a dynamic individual to lead our farm in sales, marketing, and branding for our line handmade goat’s milk cheeses.
Responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Creating new sales accounts and maintaining relationships with existing accounts
- Supporting sales related activities, in-store customer samplings, product sampling requests, farmers market, etc.
- Ordering and tracking inventory (We will soon use Shopify)
- Developing a strong retail customer base Writing all copy for the farm and managing all social media platforms
- Building community relationships
- Creating and maintaining organizational systems around sales and inventory
- Packing orders and making some local deliveries
- Developing strategic partnerships with individuals and businesses
Qualifications: A smart, driven, self-starter, with excellent communication and organizational skills is who we’re looking for. Education or expertise in sales, marketing, or communications are needed, but we are open to different kinds and levels of experience. This position is a great opportunity for you to take the initiative to build our brand and customer base. You will be an ambassador, representing Miracle Springs to some of the top retailers and restaurants in the region, as well as the awesome folks in our community.Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, varies DOE, $12.00 - $16.00 How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline