Client Services/Office Manager Final Cut NY
- Date Posted October 22, 2018
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job Type Full-Time
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Final Cut is a creative editorial and post production company collaborating with top directors and agencies on commercials, feature films and music videos.Job Description
JOB PURPOSE: We are looking for a Client Services/Office Manager who is responsible for interfacing with our clients; including breakfast set up, lunch orders, coffee set up. This person will also be in charge of all physical aspects of our space; ordering of all office supplies, snacks, and food; and assisting with data entry, cost analysis, and budgets.
TO SUCCEED YOU MUST BE:
- Welcoming and polite - You will be dealing directly with our clients.
- Attentive to details - You must have a keen eye for small details to support the company's image and the day-to-day well being of the team.
- A trusted teammate - Your employees, peers, and co-workers value your ideas and contributions.
- Self-starter and multitasker - You have a vision for what needs to be done. We'll expect you to take full ownership of your area and your results.
- An excellent communicator - You will often be the first point of contact for both clients and colleagues seeking important information.
- Breakfast / coffee set up.
- Ordering of supplies and food.
- Lunch orders for staff and clients.
- Implementing and maintaining budgets for each meal period and special events.
- Assisting our business manager and producers by recording hard costs on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that our clients and employees are cared for.
- Assisting in making travel arrangements for employees traveling for work.
- Assisting in planning and setting up office events and parties.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients and office personnel.
- Work with Facilities Manager to resolve issues when problems arise.
- An optimistic and positive attitude with a confident and approachable demeanor.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, computer, and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant/Client Service: 1 year
- Post Production Editorial or Finishing: 1 year
- Bachelor's or higher
- United States (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $35,000.00 /yearCompensation this position is PAID: hourly, $15/hr or more Work visa This employer is willing to sponsor a work visa for international applicants How to apply