Sales and Marketing Assistant Carried Away Chefs
- Date Posted November 05, 2018
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job Type Part-Time
Carried Away Chefs is a boutique personal chef service catering to a high-end clientele throughout NYC. We provide in-home meal preparation for clients as well as custom events of all kinds, working from a centralized test kitchen and in client’s homes. With the every day hustle and bustle of NYC, our ultimate goal is to get families back to the dinner table to enjoy a convenient, delicious and stress-free way of eating together. We also do a range of customized events for anything from small intimate dinner parties, to larger scale engagement parties and corporate dinners. Our focus is on seasonal and beautiful foods from local vendors that are worked into all of our client’s different preferences and dietary restrictions.Job Description Join our growing team at Carried Away Chefs as a Sales & Marketing Assistant! We're looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with extensive social media experience who wants to be part of an awesome team of people. Must love food & entertaining as much as we do!
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Develop Marketing and Social Media calendars
- Compile and organize content and media files
- Craft new marketing initiatives and implementation strategies
- Improve processes for receiving client feedback
- Manages social media accounts and follows direction of the marketing initiatives
- Gain new leads in social media and paid digital ads, driving site traffic and email list
- Manage Facebook & Instagram Accounts- all content
- Twitter, LinkedIN, Yelp
- Newsletters – organize lists and establish targeted newsletter schedule, send 1/mo to each group
- Marketing to new leads via email about new upcoming menus, and event capabilities, recipes, etc
- Market to clients via email and e-newsletters about new upcoming menus, referral gifts, event capabilities
- Communicate with marketing partners to coordinate projects and events
- Evaluate current google Ad strategy and budget
- Prepare monthly client preference trend reports and feedback, assisting culinary team in creating the most comprehensive yet efficient menu possible
- Communicate and collaborate with Kitchen manager to ensure ingredient turnover and minimize waste when creating menu proposals
- Event coordination: occasionally communicate with rental companies, venues or staffing agencies
- Assist in sales of events, including cocktail parties, dinner parties, PR Events, and Corporate theme parties
- Identify and attract new sales streams
- Assist with weekly client menu's- proposing and confirming throughout the week
- Assist director of client relations with inbound sales leads, drive sales
- Prepare event materials & collateral
- Extreme organization, time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-direct, work independently and hold oneself accountable for longer term projects as well as daily tasks.
- Ability to understand and interpret big picture goals and design business processes to achieve those goals
- Enthusiasm for food and culinary brands and a willingness to work in the vicinity of food production
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and proactive self-starter and multitasker.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and google sheets
- Experience in programs such as Mailchimp & Canva
- Ability to adapt to various technology or software