Sales Manager Real Good Fish
- Date Posted November 06, 2018
- Location Moss Landing, CA
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
About Us: Real Good Fish is an award-winning subscription-based seafood company (think sustainable seafood of the week club!). Members subscribe for sustainably caught, fresh, in-season fish, delivered weekly to convenient pick-up locations. Members receive recipes and access to a variety of value-added products through our webstore. We serve the greater community through events and seafood sales to schools and restaurants.
Seafood sustainability is at the core of our mission. Building a healthier relationship to each other and the sea is the challenge and the opportunity that drives us.
- You are driven by sales goals and results.
- You are highly motivated by a keen sense of social and environmental sustainability.
- You have great communication skills, are personable, and possess high self-awareness.
- You are curious, ask intriguing questions, and can generate creative solutions to challenging problems.
- You are a self-initiator, adaptive, and thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments.
- You are a people person - listening to and understanding others comes naturally to you.
- You are very organized, and detail oriented. A clean inbox and to-do list make you sing!
- You possess strong organizational abilities and maintain professional email communications.
- You work confidently with Microsoft Office and Google Docs. You find it easy to learn new software.
- You are able to travel frequently state-wide
- Most importantly, you are seeking to be part of the Real Good Fish team and excited to grow with us and our community of local fish lovers!
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Build and oversee local and remote sales teams
- Coordinate visits with major accounts including institutions.
- Build and maintain wholesale accounts including, but not limited to: school districts, universities, restaurants, distributors.
- Explore opportunities for expanding the business, based on stakeholder feedback, including new products, distribution channels, or communication mechanisms
- Actively seek opportunities and personally conduct sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Work with team to develop effective communication strategies, including social media and blogs.
- Actively seek opportunities to promote Real Good Fish, including media outlets, attending community events statewide, and miscellaneous public outreach.
- Assist with website, social media, and newsletter content development.
- Maintain flexibility and willingness to learn, take initiative on projects, and see them through to fruition.
- Most importantly, share your enthusiasm for the ocean, seafood, and food and drive sales!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, 50k to 100k How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline