FOH Person/Ice Cream Scooper Malai
- Date Posted December 05, 2018
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business / Culinary
- Job Type Part-Time
Malai seeks an enthusiastic Front-of-House person to serve product and represent the brand well during retail shifts. This position will report directly to the Operations Manager. This position requires excellent customer service skills, an enthusiasm to learn about the products, and a flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and think on your feet.
NYC Food Handler’s Certification, or a willingness to acquire one required. We will navigate the process with you and pay for the expense upon successful completion!
Store shifts will run 11am-5pm and 5pm-11pm. Ability to work weekends and evenings. Gearing up for a March 1st opening!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Retail Operations and Sales
- Represent the company in retail operations and events.
- Possess superb customer service skills and go above and beyond to make our customers happy!
- Posses an exemplary sense of responsibility and professionalism at all times, whether it's an issue of scheduling or keeping cool under pressure.
- Ensure brand standards and customer experiences are consistent and in line with company expectations at markets, pop-ups, demonstrations and other events.
- Serve consistent, quality product that is on par with company standards.
- Fulfill all operational training requirements and maintain professionalism in all aspects of company protocol including training, scheduling, and brand representation.
- Support onsite execution of operations including set-up and breakdown of all retail and event operations.
As a member of a startup team, you must possess the following qualities:
- Collegial, collaborative, and have great people and relationship-building skills.
- Strong desire and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done well.
- Highest levels of integrity and good judgment.
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency in all matters related to the health of the business.
- Analytical problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Clear communication skills and an orientation toward customer satisfaction.