National Marketing Coordinator Bon Appetit Management Company
- Date Posted November 27, 2018
- Location Palo Alto, CA
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
We make everything from scratch -- stocks, sauces, soups -- from fresh, seasonal, mostly local ingredients. No corporate recipes, no cycle menus, and no shortcuts. We give our culinary and management teams the freedom to be creative, take risks, and wow their guests. We also believe in changing the world through food. We've led our industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs and pork raised without antibiotics.
We operate more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums as well as award-winning public restaurants, which means many opportunities to learn and grow. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including paid vacation and sick leave, 401(k) with company matching, and much more. Job Description The National Marketing Coordinator will support the creation, development, and dissemination of marketing materials and tools for the company to drive top-line sales, strengthen client relationships, enhance the Bon Appétit brand, and promote our socially responsible initiatives. The ideal candidate will be comfortable playing a support role and should have a passion for food and sustainability and a desire to learn and grow. Position is full-time, with the possibility of remote work 1-2 days/week negotiable.
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
• Work effectively and work within a team environment on all assignments.
• Work independently and exhibit strong communication and coordination skills.
• Support all national marketing efforts and respond to needs of Regional Marketing Directors.
• Support the development, production, and delivery of marketing materials for all national marketing, wellness, and sustainability initiatives.
• Create well-formatted implementation guides, PowerPoint and Word templates, newsletters, order forms, data collection forms, surveys, and user documentation.
• Collaborate on the creation of processes for identifying and sharing successful promotions.
• Work closely with the internal graphic design team, write creative briefs, and monitor the production and distribution of marketing collateral to units around the country.
• Edit all written marketing materials before they go to design/print.
• Support the development of marketing resources available via internal communication mechanisms, including national webcasts, national and regional newsletters, the extranet, and more.
• Coordinate with regional marketing team and external print and fulfillment house to manage the ship lists for various marketing projects.
• Other administrative duties as assigned by the National Marketing Manager and Chief Strategy and Brand Officer.
• Education: A four (4) year college education in Marketing or related degree
• 3+ years of experience assisting with creation of promotional materials
• Attention to detail for assessing visuals and collateral
• Computer skills with a strong knowledge of email, website design, Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint are required. Some familiarity with basic html helpful but not necessary.
• Strong comfort level with Google Drive and other collaborative organizational tools
• Working familiarity with print and digital signage, social media, WordPress, and web-based programs
• Strong and demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, editing, and presenting
• Demonstrated project-management skills with the ability to triage multiple priorities and flexibility to take on varied tasks
• Ability to interact with diverse and high volume customer base in a friendly and efficient manner Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, varies DOE, $55,000.00 - $58,000.00 How to apply