Customer Service Representative Acme Smoked Fish Corp.
- Date Posted November 30, 2018
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business / Production
- Job Type Full-Time
We are seeking a talented individual to join the Acme Smoked Fish family as a Customer Service Representative. This position will liaise between customer service functions and providing sales support to existing customers, establishing relationships with new customers and outside sales personnel. This position works in conjunction with various departments within Acme Smoked Fish Corp.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior customer service and assist with related duties (taking and entering orders, confirming order logistics and other aspects of customer service- related assistance).
- Develop a working knowledge of accounts customers and maintain order frequency through phone and/ or email.
- Suggest product bundles and recommend products to new and current customers to increase average sales totals.
- Become knowledgeable of Acme's product lines, industry terminology and company operations.
- Provide support and work in correlation with outside sales representatives.
- Assist when necessary with other duties and functions as deemed necessary.
- Focus on service recovery.
- Fish Fridays Assistance.
- Complete other miscellaneous tasks/ projects as assigned.
Enhanced Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build rapport and credibility among new customers, including traditional and non-traditional accounts. Utilize CRM software with existing and future customers; maintain pertinent account details. Make contributions that accomplish necessary results in sale and customer service functions. Provide concise customer updates to management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus but not required.
- Excellent computer skills required, proficiency with Microsoft applications and sales entry software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player capabilities across multiple departments within Acme's evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Motivated, self-starter with a proven track record of previous customer service experience.
- Time oriented and highly organized.
- Seafood or specialty food industries experience a plus but will train the right candidate.
- Recent college graduates encouraged to apply.