Cross-Department Intern CUPS
- Date Posted December 03, 2018
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business
- Job Type Internship/Apprentice
Interested in a crash course in Startup? We are currently interviewing candidates looking for a spring semester role (Jan-May.)
As a CUPS intern, you will work on a variety of tasks across the Account Management, Marketing and Sales teams, dealing with both consumers and coffee shop partners. One day you might be out interviewing a shop owner, and the next you will be knee deep in tracking coffee shop sales. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who wants to get "real life" experience while working with a fun team from our Manhattan office.
* Front line customer support helping CUPS app users have the best possible experience
* Coordinate and assist with various marketing initiatives including (but not limited to) collateral production and event setup/execution.
* Data Entry - you will leave this role with a comprehensive understanding of Google spreadsheets!
* Research prospective partners sites and networks, building relationships with influencers, bloggers, photographers and potential CUPS ambassadors.
* Drafting promotional materials
* Assist Account Managers with day to day operations for all CUPS offerings.
The Ideal Candidate Is...
* A multi-tasker - we really mean it!
* Passionate about specialty coffee with a genuine interest in working with small businesses
* Confident and highly motivated
* Flexible, with a sense of humor
* An excellent communicator
* Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
What We Can Offer You:
* Unlimited CUPS coffee and monthly MetroCard reimbursement
* A role in a dynamic, fun team and a fast-growing company with room to grow. Our interns often move into full-time paid roles after completion of the internship.
* The opportunity to work with an exciting new product that helps small businesses and consumers.
* Flexible working hours
* Frequently restocked office snacks, weekly team breakfast, regular team events and industry parties throughout the year
* Please note the role does not offer an hourly wage but college credit can be provided.
We're currently interviewing candidates looking for a spring semester role (Jan-May.) Interns are expected to work 18-20 hours a week around their school schedule.