Executive Director EATS Park City
- Date Posted December 04, 2018
- Location Park City, UT
- Category Education / Nonprofit
- Job Type Full-Time
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for EATS Park City’s staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission.
Candidate will possess the skills, attributes, and previous experience to grow the organization including but not limited to the following areas:
- Oversee the development and maintenance of sustainable, proven and accessible nutrition education programs.
- Acquire and foster a stable, diverse, donor and support base (including: individuals, corporations, foundations, and events).
- Represent EATS professionally in public forums, one on one, and throughout the community.
Leadership and Management
- Oversee and implement fundraising and public communications
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration
- Execute strategic goals through developing and adhering to timelines and by obtaining necessary resources
- Actively engage and energize EATS board members, committees, and funders
- Lead, empower, develop, and retain EATS staff
- Ensure effective systems to measure success, and communicate information to the board, funders, and other key constituents
- Regularly engage and update the board of directors in all aspects of the organization
Fundraising & Communications
- Oversee the ongoing financial success of the organization
- Expand fundraising support through individual, foundation and corporate giving and event activities
- Develop and gracefully implement communications strategy -- deepen and refine all aspects of communications from web presence and social media to on camera interviews
Planning & Program Expansion
- Work with EATS board to determine strategic future for organization
- Oversee program expansion and evaluate opportunities for program growth
- Represent the organization in the appropriate arenas and advocate on behalf of EATS where relevant
The Executive Director will be thoroughly committed to EATS Park City’s mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and relationship management experience. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- College degree or commensurate experience in a related field with at least 5 years of management experience; track record of effectively leading a performance and outcome-based organization and staff
- High level mastery of public speaking and media relations
- Ability to point to specific examples of having developed and implemented strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Ability to set and achieve strategic objectives
- Ability to manage a budget
- Past success working with a board of directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Strong marketing, public relations and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent interpersonal and multi-disciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, best practices-based and adaptable approach to business planning
Compensation and Work Environment:
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. EATS does not yet offer health insurance benefits for employees but does provide: 15 paid vacation days, one week of sick leave, and a flexible, fast-paced, dynamic work group in a small office environment.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline