Production Manager Doux South Specialities, LLC
- Date Posted December 04, 2018
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Production
- Job Type Full-Time
Doux South is seeking a production manager who can bring food production experience, energy, attention to detail to managing our daily production and food safety and quality programs. As part of the team at a growing company, there will be opportunities for personal growth and increased responsibilities.
- Hands-on management of the production team in making pickles daily, including sanitation, prepping, and processing
- Continuous training of the team in GMPs, SOPs, and food safety
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of our equipment
- Ensure that our great recipes are followed and specifications are met on every batch
- Maintain any and all appropriate documentation relevant to production or the facility
- Collaborate with Operations Manager in development of processes, procedures, facility improvements, staffing improvements, and increased efficiency
- Assist Operations Manager in setting the production schedule, managing inventories, and ordering raw materials
Are You The Right Person?
- You have a college degree and experience in food science or manufacturing
- You are proactive and are continuously looking to make improvements to processes
- You have a positive and can-do attitude
- Having Better Process Control or HACCP certification is a plus
- Being bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, less than 50k How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline