Specialty Food Brand Ambassador Nuove Sales
- Date Posted December 06, 2018
- Location NY Metro Area, NY
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
WHO WE ARE:
A unique consultancy that supports European clients in opening and/or strengthening their market share, revenue and profitability in North American (B2B and B2C). The firm’s principals are Europeans who have sold imported products in the US for 15+ years, leading organizations with sales up to $30M. The firm’s value-add: translating crucial aspects of a European client’s sales and marketing operation into terms which accelerate growth and success on this side of the Atlantic.
Nuove Sales specializes exclusively in high quality food products. We currently represent these 5 brands that are deeply rooted in the love of food (Italian to be specific) and high-quality ingredients:
L’arte del Gelato- ultra premium gelato & sorbetto. Sicilian born owner, produced in Long Island City NY. This gelato is “Whole Foods” clean. They source the best ingredients from around the world, the milk is locally sourced and all products are GMO free.
Riso Scotti- a 6 generation family owned company in Italy. They are the leader in Italian rice, Arborio and Carnaroli. They have worked with the same families of farmers for 100’s of years. They purchase local rice and support farmers and agriculture and have full traceability from grain to pack. They are also leaders in innovation and in addition to conventional rice grains, also produce clean ingredient and gluten free value added rice products like express rice and quick risotto that allow for traditional risotto recipes without all the labor and time. GMO free.
Granarolo- the largest dairy co-op in Italy. We use cow’s milk from our network of farmers to produce a cheese called Quattrocento, which is aged for 8-10 months and then we use that cheese to produced baked Cheese crisps that are GMO Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free and delicious. Super high quality, clean snack.
Germinal Organic- an Italian producer of organic and gluten free baked goods; crackers, cookies & bars. They were the first company in Italy to have a gluten free and vegan production line. The entire plant is run on sustainable energy, their packaging is recyclable and they are Fair Trade and Palm Done Right certified.
Vanini Chocolate- Bean to Bar-producer of Italian chocolate made from Bagua cocoa in Peru. The motto is “We take care of people, planet & palate”. They purchase the cocoa directly from the Pervuian families who cultivate beans supporting local farms and economies.
Nuove Sales' mission is to immerse ourselves in the soul of your product to become passionate and reliable partners of your company.
Service divisions in the employer’s consultancy include:
- Market Research – competitive positioning, geographic market targets, price and margin structures, distribution channels, import SKU selection, logistics, and operating model analysis.
- Brand Engagement Studio – a marketing specialist team balancing creative and analytics to build brand awareness and community traction for client companies and products, which translate directly into sales. Strategy, analysis and measurement happens in-house. Hands-on creative content development is generally executed by outside resources (Studio Partners).
- End-to-End Sales Management and Operations – strategy and hands-on staffing to support distribution channel development, sales lead generation, direct and indirect field sales, and after-sale customer support.
OUR KEY COMPETENCES:
- Ability to involve clients, contractors, internal stakeholders toward the same goal
- Focus on the resources that you have and not on those that are missing
- Definitive problem solving
- Simplicity and concreteness
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Listening and communications skills
- Multitasking skills
OUR KEY VALUES:
- The two faces of entrepreneurship: creativity and efficiency
- Capitalize on everyone’s individual experience for the benefit of everyone
- Awareness of participating in something of great value
Nuove Sales is multi-cultural, entrepreneurial, technologically progressive and is also deeply rooted in integrity. We work very hard for our customers and ourselves. This is an entry level, field sales position. You will be mentored by an experienced food sales executive and be given the opportunity to grow within a new division of an established organization.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone that loves food, people and sales and wants to help grow a food division from the ground up. We just launched all of the brands in the USA at the beginning of 2018 and need someone with passion and energy to take the journey with us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving penetration and sales growth for multiple food brands through multiple channel sales activities with foodservice distributors, retail distributors, and operators
- Develop customer relationships through multiple channels including but not limited to; distributor sales meetings, distributor ride-withs, trade shows, operator visits, operator calls, demos and product trainings.
- Educate customers on appropriate product applications and offer key product features/benefits for maximum exposure and profitability for both foodservice and retail segments.
- Understand product positioning in the market and competitor landscape to develop and implement placement and penetration strategies
- Maintain and manage communication between operators and distribution channels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and training skills
- Capable of using Windows based computer software ( Word, PPT, Excel) as well as operating within a mandatory CRM system used for sales cycle development as well as time management and sales objectives
- Excellent customer service attitude and commitment
- Ability to work within a high paced, quickly changing environment
- Discipline to work remotely within a small but nationally based team
- Multi-cultural mindset as it relates to business development between European Food Manufacturers and U.S. Market
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision are a plus
- A deep love of food and food culture is a must, culinary training is a plus
- Fluent English is a must, Italian is a plus
- Desire and enjoyment of travel. This job is 50%-75% travel including windshield time in the NY Metro area as well as air travel nationally to support distribution sales. You must have a car in good working condition and a valid US Drivers License.
Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, varies DOE, $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline