Executive & Administrative Assistant Ovenly
- Date Posted December 05, 2018
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
Ovenly is an award-winning bakery based in New York City with multiple retail locations. We are a growing company with national ambitions and are looking for dedicated, energetic, and ambitious people to join our team.
At Ovenly, we make delicious and flavorful classic baked goods with a twist. Our treats are handmade but perfect and invoke a sense of nostalgia. Ovenly wants to make your day better—whether you are eating our treats or helping to make them.
While baked goods are the core of what we do, we are also committed to social impact, with a focus on open hiring practices, employee wellness, and environmental sustainability. For more on our social impact efforts, visit www.oven.ly/impact.
Ovenly is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented full-time executive and administrative assistant. This position will support key staff and will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, including data entry, scheduling, coordinating, and more. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to grow with an expanding company in an entry-level position and who is willing to do a variety of tasks.
- Administrative support for all operations and managers
- Some HR administration
- General office and administrative coordination
- Data entry, including use of Quickbooks and other technology
- Administration of Google services
- Paperwork filing and organization (digital and hard copy)
- Management of schedules, calendars and general inboxes
- Administration of general staff communications
- Phone answering and general customer service
- Office supply organization and maintenance
- Various payroll administration tasks, as needed
- Running errands
- Attending and staffing events as assigned
- Keeping workplace tidy and neat
- Various personal tasks for executives
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication abilities
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Excellent computer and research skills with proficiency in Google Drive and related programs
- Ability to establish and meet schedules and deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Passionate and interested in startups and/or the culinary field
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ovenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Benefits including sick-time, staff meals, and yoga
- Ovenly has open hiring practices, if you do not have a resume or work experience, please apply with references and a cover letter
- Ovenly actively hires people who may have been previously denied economic opportunities.
For more information about Ovenly and our locations, visit www.oven.lyCompensation this position is PAID: hourly, $15/hr or more How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline