Territory Sales Rep Primizie Foods, LLC
- Date Posted December 07, 2018
- Location Hayward, CA
- Category Business
- Job Type Full-Time
Territory Sales Rep
If you are passionate about the food industry, while hitting sales goals and enjoy being a team player while working with a fun team, we would like to talk to you about our Territory Sales Rep position.
Primizie Foods is a fast-growing specialty food distributor with a focus on European products.
We are delivering high quality frozen and dry products to food service customers in the greater Bay Area market. We are seeking a dynamic sales person with a passion for food and knowledge of the food service industry.
The Territory Sales Rep will be responsible for maximizing Primizie Foods sales potential through new business acquisition and growing existing portfolio.Job Description
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop relationships with the existing customer base of Cafes/Restaurants/Hotels/Caters/etc
- Develop and qualify leads in an assigned territory through cold calls (phone and in person), social networking, direct marketing, referrals and others means of business development
- Strategically promote our lines throughout the sales cycle using demos and samplings
- Foster long-term customer partnerships that result in increased sales and margin growth
- Utilize CRM database to record weekly activities, run data analysis, and forward planning
- Regular communication with inside sales team and sales manager
- Ability to understand the competitive landscape and market forces while adapting to current food trends
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, food industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Equivalent experience considered
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Authorized to work in the United States
- A passion for the food and service industry with the ability to engage in these communities
- Basic knowledge of cooking techniques and kitchen operations
- Basic understanding of food cost structures and financial viability for restaurants
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solution driven team player, with a positive attitude and willing to grow and learn
Primizie Foods offers a variety of Employee Benefits and Perks!
We are proud to provide one of the most comprehensive benefits programs.
- Competitive base salary plus commissions (with existing book of business)
- Company discount on food products
- Affordable healthcare including medical/dental/vision benefits after 60 days of full-time employment
- On-the-job training and continuous learning opportunities
- Employee appreciation events
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineDecember 28, 2018