- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Marketing Coordinator California Olive Ranch
- Date Posted December 18, 2018
- Location Berkeley, CA
- Category Agriculture / Media
- Job type Full-Time
California Olive Ranch Inc. is transforming the olive oil landscape. With our two brands, California Olive Ranch and Lucini Italia, we are focused on bringing high-quality products to the everyday supermarket consumer. We are a values-driven company and our employees are constantly presented with opportunities to learn, be creative, and bring ideas to life. We offer competitive wages, benefits and paid time off.
California Olive Ranch & Lucini Italia, leading brands of extra virgin olive oil, are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Chief of Staff and will play a critical role in the creation and execution of our Sales & Marketing team's programs and campaigns. Responsibilities include developing, optimizing, monitoring and measuring the campaigns and projects that support customer growth.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic marketer who demonstrates a “get it done” attitude and has self-initiative. The ideal candidate is passionate about storytelling and able to demonstrate a high level of competence in delivering that content across social media, video, print, web, email, powerpoint, etc., is organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and passionate about California Olive Ranch’s mission to improve the olive oil industry.
- The Marketing Coordinator will be based in our Berkeley office – an open air environment with a team of 5 – a satellite office of our Chico, CA headquarters.
- Responsibilities may require an adjusted work schedule, travel, and evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or attend special events
- This is a full-time, salaried position in our Berkeley office.
- Responsible for creating the design, content and messaging of marketing assets while understanding and holding the standard and integrity of the brands
- Some core assets include: coupons, ads, sell sheets, sales presentations, newsletters, blogs, monthly reports, invitations, paid advertising and posts on social media (Instagram, Facebook)
- Participate in the New Products Innovation process by assisting in the label development process (design, approval, etc.) as well as creating supporting sales materials.
- Responsible for managing online webstores, including product promos, managing the transition of new and discontinued products, and general marketing
- Assist with management of regular website updates and maintenance
- Manage daily social media marketing including the creation of posts, promotions and contests on Facebook and Instagram with Marketing Manager
- Develop and expand social community and influencer outreach
- Monitor success of all marketing campaigns through monthly marketing reports, press reports and regular analysis of Google Analytics metrics
- We have several events a year where you may be asked to assist in: finding venues, invitations, keeping track of RSVPs, vendor management, decorations, catering, entertainment, travel arrangements, shipping product and on-site management
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed
Knowledge & skills
- Must love numbers and analytics
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently
- Quick learner who demonstrates initiative
- Exceptional project management skills with delivery of projects on time
- Problem solver who works well independently and with a team
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with impeccable grammar
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside of California Olive Ranch
- 1 to 3 years of relevant marketing experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in data driven marketing
- Demonstrated writing of quality social media content; samples of relevant work and/or handles of accounts managed required
- E-commerce experience a plus
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Experience with Google Applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Wordpress and Adobe required