Production Lead Associate Bella Cucina
- Date Posted January 03, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Culinary / Production
- Job Type Full-Time
Bella Cucina enhances the lives of others everyday through the beauty, spirit and sustenance of artful food.
Bella Cucina Artful Food is an award-winning product line sold all over the world. With an appreciation for beauty and a sensibility for classic, yet innovative flavors, Bella Cucina makes products by hand in small batches in the traditional European hand-crafted way. The beauty goes beyond the good taste of the food, with an eye for artful and aesthetically arresting packaging.
Winning numerous prestigious industry awards, Bella Cucina has garnered the attention of the media over the years. A highlight has been a feature on Oprah’s most popular “Favorite Things” show, O magazine, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart Living,Better Homes & Garden, and Cooking Light.
Bella Cucina is an established and growing brand located in Atlanta, Georgia since the early 1990’s. Our core business is focused around our hand-made artisanal food product line, sold wholesale, online and at our retail store.Job Description
The Production Lead Associate of Bella Cucina will work directly with the Operations Coordinator and the Team Members to ensure an efficient production schedule and timely order fulfillment with a focus on producing safe, high-quality products. Job duties include:
- Assisting the Operations Coordinator in meeting production deadlines
- Sourcing, gathering ingredients/packaging materials for production (some light local travel required)
- Assisting the Team with all aspects of the production process including sanitation, mixing, processing, labeling and shipping
- Administrative work including data entry and inventory
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineJanuary 20, 2019