E-Commerce Supervisor Formaggio Kitchen Cambridge
- Date Posted January 05, 2019
- Location Cambridge, MA
- Category Business / Media
- Job Type Full-Time
Formaggio Kitchen is one of the premier specialty food retailers in the US and has been operating since 1978 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Formaggio Kitchen's online business is growing and we are looking for a hard-working candidate with great attention to detail, a passion for food and top-notch customer service skills to fill a hybrid role working with both our brick-and-mortar businesses and our online business. This position will primarily be responsible for day-to-day operations of our mail order and ecommerce order processing but will additionally contribute to the day-to-day retail operations of the store. This position will report to the E-commerce manager and will handle a range to tasks, from order picking, packing, and processing, to front-of-house work and collaboration on marketing materials.
Daily tasks may include:
- Picking, packing and shipping orders;
- Interacting with customers via email and telephone to help drive sales and address issues;
- Processing orders on our website and in our retail management system;
- Supporting marketing initiatives (email, social media, etc.) to enhance our online and mail order business under guidance of the ecommerce business manager;
- Supervising seasonal staff;
- Front of house sales.
Preferred candidates will have a:
- Self-driven, old-school work ethic and on-time commitment
- Passion for specialty food and a drive to eat, drink, taste and learn;
- Aptitude to be detail-oriented and process work in a timely manner;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Desire to contribute creatively to various marketing and media efforts.
Please note this is only available as an on-site position, no remote work is available.
Formaggio Kitchen offers a dynamic work environment with a focus on love of food, teamwork and providing the best products and service to our customers. Benefits include company health insurance with partial premium coverage, 401K with generous employer match, paid vacation, an amazing opportunity to learn about food and a great team of coworkers.Compensation this position is PAID: salaried, varies DOE, $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline