- Date Posted January 07, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job Type Full-Time
- Develop and implement holistic promotion plans for all initiatives, including: PR, digital marketing, email marketing, social media, print/local store marketing, among other tactics.
- Liaise with PR agencies, respond to journalists, organize media coverage and photographs, coordinate photo shoots, manage and attend publicity events.
- Write copy and direct the design, development, and distribution of all marketing materials.
- Support the private events team with all marketing efforts, including but not limited to: digital marketing, email, social media, PR and hosted events.
- Collaborate on the development of annual marketing calendars.
- Spearhead the development of holidays, programs and promotions
- Develop and maintain profiles on online directories and peer review sites.
- Oversee the response to guest feedback; ensure a 100% response rate within 24 hrs.
- Work with operations to analyze guest insights and develop plans to enhance the guest experience.
- Develop and maintain content on proprietary websites.
- Collaborate on video content and video shoot direction.
- Collaborate on photographic content and internal photo shoot direction.
- Collaborate on branding and identity creative sessions.
- Conceptualize/develop social media campaign/proprietary identity.
- Develop, interview, hire and oversee social media role.
- Background in PR and Marketing
- Must be intimate, passionate and obsessed with the NYC food scene
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in restaurant or hospitality marketing.
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal.
- Must be independent and self-motivated.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze operational and financial data, as well as learn restaurant management and reporting systems: Micros/Aloha/other POS systems, Avero, OpenTable, Venga, SEVENROOMS, NewBrandAnalytics or comparable applications.
- Basic graphic design skills, including the ability to edit pictures and copy in existing templates. Graphic design software: InDesign or comparable application.
- Working knowledge of website content management platforms such as WordPress.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and proficiency in MailChimp or comparable email development, distribution and reporting applications.
- Expertise in social media marketing, including content development and distribution on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Familiarity with online directories and review sites, including the creation and maintenance of profiles, advertising and the response to guest feedback.
- Ability to analyze digital analytics such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Sprout Social, among others.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline