- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Director of Marketing/Brand Dev. Empellón
- Date Posted January 07, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Culinary / Media
- Job type Full-Time
- Develop and implement holistic promotion plans for all initiatives, including: PR, digital marketing, email marketing, social media, print/local store marketing, among other tactics.
- Liaise with PR agencies, respond to journalists, organize media coverage and photographs, coordinate photo shoots, manage and attend publicity events.
- Write copy and direct the design, development, and distribution of all marketing materials.
- Support the private events team with all marketing efforts, including but not limited to: digital marketing, email, social media, PR and hosted events.
- Collaborate on the development of annual marketing calendars.
- Spearhead the development of holidays, programs and promotions
- Develop and maintain profiles on online directories and peer review sites.
- Oversee the response to guest feedback; ensure a 100% response rate within 24 hrs.
- Work with operations to analyze guest insights and develop plans to enhance the guest experience.
- Develop and maintain content on proprietary websites.
- Collaborate on video content and video shoot direction.
- Collaborate on photographic content and internal photo shoot direction.
- Collaborate on branding and identity creative sessions.
- Conceptualize/develop social media campaign/proprietary identity.
- Develop, interview, hire and oversee social media role.
- Background in PR and Marketing
- Must be intimate, passionate and obsessed with the NYC food scene
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in restaurant or hospitality marketing.
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal.
- Must be independent and self-motivated.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze operational and financial data, as well as learn restaurant management and reporting systems: Micros/Aloha/other POS systems, Avero, OpenTable, Venga, SEVENROOMS, NewBrandAnalytics or comparable applications.
- Basic graphic design skills, including the ability to edit pictures and copy in existing templates. Graphic design software: InDesign or comparable application.
- Working knowledge of website content management platforms such as WordPress.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and proficiency in MailChimp or comparable email development, distribution and reporting applications.
- Expertise in social media marketing, including content development and distribution on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Familiarity with online directories and review sites, including the creation and maintenance of profiles, advertising and the response to guest feedback.
- Ability to analyze digital analytics such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Sprout Social, among others.