Quirky Food Tour Guide Wanted! Avital Food Tours - NYC
- Date Posted January 08, 2019
- Location New York City, NY
- Category Culinary / Education
- Job Type Part-Time
Foodies are our jam!
What if we told you we’d love to reward/pay you for your passion for food?
Avital Tours is looking for food lovers to become part of our incredible team of culinary guides – quirky individuals who love talking about food almost as much as they enjoy eating it, and who are great at storytelling!
With us you’d be the host of one of the best culinary experiences in New York City. Yes, you’d guide our guests through a flavorful journey made of scrumptious dishes and delightful stories! Imagine hosting your ideal dinner party or cocktail party. (You must love meeting new people, sharing stories, hosting experiences, taking charge, and eating out & calling it “research!)
Intrigued? Wondering if you fit our bill? Let’s see:
- You have a passion for food (i.e. chef’s tables is one of your favorite Netflix series)
- You have a saving account exclusively for eating out
- You think the best way to explore a new culture or a new city is through food
- You love telling stories, and your friends can’t get enough of them
- You’ve been named by your friends “host of the year” or “hostess with the mostest”
This is a part time, flexible employee position perfect for someone with other work/pursuits. Set your availability and work when you want!
Pay is hourly (4 hours/ tour shift) plus guest tips, for a total of $25-40 per hour. You should be comfortable with mobile technology and ideally have a smartphone. You should also be able to stand for long periods of time and walk distances and hills easily. Our ideal teammate is able to work independently and solve problems on their own as well as having a positive, team attitude. Consistent timeliness and the ability to manage a flexible schedule are key
We also love discovering new food venues as a team, so get ready for scrumptious team-building outings!
Our culinary experiences take place 7 days a week, with start times between 11am and 6pm.
Please click here to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/slpeku6Ok6d3AS902Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, varies DOE, $25.00 - $40.00 How to apply