Garden Maintenance Manager Victory Gardens
- Date Posted January 11, 2019
- Location Savannah, GA
- Category Agriculture / Education
- Job Type Full-Time
We are a landscaping company owned and operated by organic farmers. Our foundational idea is that landscapes should be beautiful, bountiful, and ecologically sound. While we strive to have an innovative approach, we hope that each finished project reflects the enduring traditions of craftsmanship and stewardship. At Victory Gardens, our ecological landscapes are designed with a focus on edible and native plants. We also specialize in providing native pollinator plants, vegetables from seeds grown in our green house, and partnerships with schools and other non-profits for local education and garden development. Job Description Job Overview
This position oversees the day-to-day onsite management of all of Victory Gardens regularly scheduled maintenance customers. This position is responsible for coordinating all maintenance work on customer’s site and handle all communication with customer except when insight or clarification is needed by owners. This position is also responsible for coordinating the work with the client to ensure that all work is performed at a convenient time with the client and is done to industry standards.
At the end of the day, this position is for someone who loves working with people, is comfortable delegating tasks, enjoys being outside with hands in the dirt, and can stay organized.
- Meet with clients to learn their property and create a maintenance plan and agreement with consultation from owners.
- Coordinate work on clients’ properties and ensure that work is fulfilled with best management practices in mind.
- Oversee maintenance employees and make sure that they have the tools and materials needed to complete their work.
- Schedule all maintenance visits and make sure property owner is aware of when work will be done.
- Coordinate plant and material procurement with ownership.
- Record work hours and materials from visits for billing purposes. Communicate with the business manager weekly if additional hours are needed to fulfill scheduled work (this includes billable and non-billable labor hours).
- Maintain tools needed to fulfill all maintenance and educational contracts.
- Keep records as needed for larger maintenance clients.
- No degree necessary
http://www.savannahvictorygardens.com Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, $15/hr or more How to apply