Operations Coordinator Bee Raw
- Date Posted January 11, 2019
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job Type Part-Time
Who is Bee Raw?
Bee Raw is a producer of hand crafted Single Varietal Honeys, Estate Teas and Raw Beeswax-based home and body products. We are passionate about producers, their hand-crafted products and telling their stories. We are equally passionate about sustainability: As it relates to beekeeping, agriculture, transportation, packaging, design and any other topic that we can effect in our business.Job Description
Who Are You?
The Bee Raw team is looking for a hardworking, entrepreneurial, analytic and highly-communicative individual to fill a core operations position. The position is part time with occasional weekend work as well as expectation of working around and close to holidays.
- You are dedicated and reliable. A team player, ready to work hard and pitch-in to make all that we touch a success.
- You are an energetic self-starter, always finding solutions, quickly and with ease.
- You are process-oriented with the ability to visualize and communicate the cause and effect of actions.
- You have a head for numbers and detail.
- You are comfortable with technology and a wiz with spreadsheets.
Experience in the following skills, or an interest in learning them, is critical:
- Procurement, ordering all items in a timely fashion to be available when needed by our team.
- Production, scheduling and project management of product production.
- Inventory Management, successfully managing inventory and cash-flow to ensure we always have the perfect amount of product on-hand.
- Logistics, ensuring our product gets from our producers to customers on-time and on-budget.
- Upon request by the CEO and consulting CFO, provide input on forecasting and planning for our product needs with analytics and detail.
Experience in the following skills, or an interest in learning them, is ideal:
- HACCP plan implementation and management.
This is an hourly position, at the associate/coordinator level commensurate with experience and industry standards of food manufacturing and e-commerce.Commitment
- The position is expected to work regularly 15-20 hours per week, with hours of work increasing during busy season.
- There will be occasional weekend work.
- We are busiest from October through December. There is an expectation of working around and close to holidays.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline