Head of Community PlateJoy
- Date Posted January 17, 2019
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Category Design / Media
- Job Type Full-Time
Healthy eating shouldn't be a full-time job. PlateJoy makes it easy to feel great and eat better, through digital nutrition programs that are more efficacious than medication. We believe in the power of healthy food to change lives.
We’ve been featured in The New York Times, The Today Show, Business Insider’s 50 Coolest Companies in America, Fast Company's Innovation by Design Awards, Forbes 30 Under 30 and more. You can learn more about what we do here and here and here.
Fill out the personalization quiz and get recommendations that match your dietary preferences (including vegan and vegetarian), allergies, fitness goals and schedule.Job Description
- Develop and execute our brand (messaging, positioning, and voice) across channels, in collaboration with our Director of Content Strategy
- Create high-quality food and health content (including photography and blog posts) optimized to engage our 200K+ audience
- Manage master content calendar across social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) and newsletter
- Create and deliver campaign recaps, brand reporting, and recommendations for future execution
- a track record of creating beautiful and engaging food content on his/her own social channels (please include links to your accounts!)
- strong written communication skills and an eye for detail (no typos here!)
- a passion for health, wellness & lifestyle brands
- strong understanding of brand development and content marketing campaigns