- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Social Media Manager, NYC Corporate Patina Restaurant Group
- Date Posted January 21, 2019
- Location New York, NY
- Category Business / Media
- Job type Full-Time
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Job description
Our Exciting Work Environment
Patina Restaurant Group is seeking a Social Media Manager to work at in the Marketing Division based at the Corporate Office in New York.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating and executing the social media strategies that support and align with the objectives of Patina Restaurant Group’s unique lines of business. They will leverage the Patina Restaurant Group and individual brand social media channels to drive awareness and engagement through:
Impactful Content: Expanding the reach of our brands to prospective guests through the creation of engaging content and strategic advertising
Audience Growth: Increasing the size and engagement level of our social media following by turning fans into customers
Brand Advocate Cultivation: Developing and championing a network of guests, partners, vendors, and employees who proactively generate and/or share our brand content
Superlative Customer Service: Delivering exceptional hospitality to our guests that are using social media for support, inquiries and feedback
This Social Media Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing and collaborates closely with different stakeholders within the organization including, but not limited to, marketing managers and directors, digital marketing, public relations, restaurant operations, culinary, and graphic design.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Social Media Strategy: Develop an engagement strategy across all relevant platforms that builds our unique brands and supports the business objectives; maintain social media calendar across multiple brands
- Social Media Postings: Day-to-day management of content calendar in line with strategy
- Original Content Creation: Generate unique, impactful, and engaging content for each brand, including photography, video, live stories and copy
- Customer Engagement: Monitor each brand’s social media accounts, brand mentions, and relevant hashtags, then interact with and respond to users appropriately
- Reputation Management: Ongoing monitoring of comments and reviews (on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, and others); mitigation and notification of negative reviews.
- Social Media Advertising: Strategic oversight and day-to-day management of paid social media marketing programs and campaigns that drive users through the customer lifecycle
- Analytics & Reporting: Set specific objectives, measure and analyze results; report on goals and channel performance, highlighting ROI for all efforts inmonthly, quarterly, and annual reports that will be shared with the leadership team
- Staying Current: Keep abreast of emerging social media trends, tools, and technologies
- Management: Effectively lead and manage two social media coordinators that support units on the east and west coasts
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of five years’ experience developing content and managing social properties in a corporate and/or hospitality environment, with supervisory experience preferred
- A successful track record of developing and implementing social media campaigns with proven positive ROI results
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital and social media landscape (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, SEO, Google Analytics)
- A deep understanding of social media analytics and the ability to translate data into action
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including key word research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “search and social”
- Experience working with restaurant, catering, food/beverage, and/or hospitality brands
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution
- Possesses a great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issue
- A passion for food and beverage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong social media photography and styling skills
- Proficiency in digital photo editing for social media
- Strong storytelling and content development skills
- Strong managerial skills
- An entrepreneurial attitude and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Compensation this position is : salaried, 50k to 100k Application instructions