Program Services Manager Truly Living Well Center for Natural +2 more
- Date Posted January 22, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Agriculture / Business
- Job Type Full-Time
We Grow Food: Truly Living Well is dedicated to using the most sustainable methods of farming to protect the environment and provide you with quality produce. Our food is free of synthetic pesticides, harmful fertilizers and GMOs. You can have confidence that our food is naturally good and locally grown.
We Grow People: TLW is the center for natural urban agricultural education. Through summer camps, workshops and training programs we teach best practices in natural urban agriculture to all ages.
We Grow Community: Our goal is to create a culture of health and wellness in our community. Our programs and activities provide agriculture training, nutrition education, and job creation. Job Description
Position Objective: The Program Services Manager (PSM) will develop and manage sustainable programs and services. The PD will oversee administration, marketing and implementation of revenue generating activities. The PD will interface with all stakeholders to promote and develop an environment of sustainability for organization’s programs and services.
- Leads the development and implementation of strategies and work plans to manage and market programs and services
- Works closely with Executive Director and department leads to articulate goals and support forward movement across all revenue generating platforms
- Develops new initiatives for revenue and outreach
- Conducts assessment and evaluations of programs, projects and initiatives to ensure compliance and objectives are met
- Supports fundraising efforts
- Supervision of staff and volunteers in education, outreach and agri-tourism
- Provides internal and external communications to facilitate effective project and program management
- Provides professional representation of the organization to build partnerships and opportunities for expansion, growth and development
- Other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Must be able to work outdoors and participate in farming experience as well as manage office environment.
- Flexibility in work schedule is important; evening and weekend hours may be required
- Travel required; personal car is needed
- Creative leader with a strong commitment to the organization’s mission and vision; desire for long term relationship to help organization grow
- Solid skills, knowledge and successful experience in non-profit administration, human resources, legal issues, financial management, budgeting, planning and evaluation
- At least five years of leadership in effective management of non-profit or for-profit organization or business
- Strong project planning, management, and evaluation skills
- Experience in navigating organizational change
- Demonstrates an inclusive and effective management style
- Enjoys working with diverse communities
- Effective in customer service, problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive along with record of working in successful partnerships
- High proficiency in written and oral communications
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! DeadlineFebruary 22, 2019