- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Wicked Good intern Wicked Good Media
- Date Posted January 24, 2019
- Location New York City, NY
- Category Media
- Job type Internship/Apprentice
Wicked Good Media is on the hunt for a driven, bright and enthusiastic intern to join our team. We're looking for someone with a genuine love of storytelling and the ability to think differently and creatively about hospitality. The ideal candidate is someone excited to kickstart his/her career in communications. Must be a self-starter, ready to hit the ground running and excited to grow with us.
This is a three-month paid internship with the goal of evolving into a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Assisting with overall communications strategy for multiple clients, across platforms including traditional media (digital + print), social media, partnerships and collaborations.
- Developing and maintaining press materials (bios, fact sheets, photo assets, etc), media lists, calendar invites, agendas and recaps.
- Brainstorming fresh ideas for ongoing PR initiatives.
- Acting as the on-site liaison for photo and film shoots.
- Coordinating and executing media drops.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest hospitality news and trends.
- Weekly commitment of 35-40 hours per week, minimum 12 weeks.
- Off the charts written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player comfortable in a quick-paced, autonomous work environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Passionate, scrappy, and ready to jump in.
- Digital media savvy; experience with social media management and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Fluency in Google Suite is required.