- Step 1:Tell us about your company
- Step 2:Tell us about your position
- Step 3:How to apply
Position: Web Content Administrator Farmstead
- Date Posted January 25, 2019
- Location Anywhere
- Category Media
- Job type Part-Time
Farmstead is an emerging online grocery pioneer using artificial intelligence and advanced logistics to source and deliver fresh local food to Bay Area residents.
Farmstead is currently seeking a part time E-commerce Product Content Administrator working directly for our head of Merchandising to be responsible for website product content including on-boarding new products, writing copy related to products, as well as managing product categories on www.farmsteadapp.com. Candidates with a passion for food and adept at navigating grocery preferred.
- Data entry of new products for launching products on ecommerce website.
- Creating accurate, consistent product content including product names, descriptions and images.
- Particular Importance: Accurately assessing, listing and monitoring of all product data including pricing, category, ingredients, etc.
- Assisting with placement & merchandising of existing & new products online.
- Researching new brands and products.
- Proof-reading and quality assurance of print materials, artwork, etc.
- Assist Content Manager by proofing links, content, browsing websites.
- Assist Merchandising team in day to day activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 15-20 hours per week.
- Must be 18 years or older: College students welcome to apply
- Detail-oriented and exceptional attention to detail is a MUST.
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks.
- General technology skills including proficiency in MS Office/Google Docs
- Prior job/internship references required
Compensation this position is : hourly, $15/hr + Location job can be done remotely Application instructions