Position: Web Content Administrator Farmstead
- Date Posted January 25, 2019
- Location Anywhere
- Category Media
- Job Type Part-Time
Farmstead is an emerging online grocery pioneer using artificial intelligence and advanced logistics to source and deliver fresh local food to Bay Area residents.
Farmstead is currently seeking a part time E-commerce Product Content Administrator working directly for our head of Merchandising to be responsible for website product content including on-boarding new products, writing copy related to products, as well as managing product categories on www.farmsteadapp.com. Candidates with a passion for food and adept at navigating grocery preferred.
- Data entry of new products for launching products on ecommerce website.
- Creating accurate, consistent product content including product names, descriptions and images.
- Particular Importance: Accurately assessing, listing and monitoring of all product data including pricing, category, ingredients, etc.
- Assisting with placement & merchandising of existing & new products online.
- Researching new brands and products.
- Proof-reading and quality assurance of print materials, artwork, etc.
- Assist Content Manager by proofing links, content, browsing websites.
- Assist Merchandising team in day to day activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 15-20 hours per week.
- Must be 18 years or older: College students welcome to apply
- Detail-oriented and exceptional attention to detail is a MUST.
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks.
- General technology skills including proficiency in MS Office/Google Docs
- Prior job/internship references required
Compensation this position is PAID: hourly, $15/hr or more How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline