Marketing/Sales Internship Q SOO
- Date Posted March 12, 2019
- Location Oakland, CA
- Category Business / Design
- Job Type Internship/Apprentice
At Q SOO, we handcraft a 100% plant-based artisanal sparkling pre+probiotic tonics with organic fruits, herbs and botanicals locally California.
Drinking vinegar is a practice dating back thousands of years. It’s considered an elixir because of its known health benefits. Every part of the world has their version of drinking vinegar. Our traditional thousand-year old vinegar craft family secret combined with a modern approach inspired Q SOO.
We strongly believe we should have access to beverages we love both for the way they taste and what’s in the beverage. Our drinking vinegar reimagined is unique, tasty and full of genuine health benefits that we want to share with the world!
We are excited that the Specialty Food Association has recognized fermented functional beverages, including drinking vinegar, as one of the Trendspotters for 2019. We are extremely honored and happy to be named one of the winners for Good Food Awards 2019.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, with the ability to take direction, as well as be an independent worker, and is interested in helping our team grow and expand for the future. This highly dependable and motivated individual will assist in marketing, sales and community outreach. You will be integral in helping us to grow our marketing efforts and persona in the community. We are seeking a smart, passionate, quick-learning intern!
- Represent and market our brand and product on behalf of Purely
- Promote our brand and products by interacting with customers, sales prospects and the media.
- Sales initiatives/outreach, support (samples to potential new clients, research target markets)
- Brand ambassador for product demos and events (in-store tastings) and at local Bay Area locations
- Assist with client relations and new customer inquiries
- Marketing and public relations leading up to establishing new accounts.
- Assume the role of Purely Drinks marketing intern via direct engagement with customers, community outreach and greater interaction with social media followers
- Activate Purely Drinks presence in the Bay Area and surrounding communities via local field marketing efforts including direct engagement and partnership with local residents and businesses and hosting of / participation in local events
- Work directly with our team to build the Purely Drinks brand and educate consumers about our beverages
- Broaden our outreach, build fan base & conduct outreach to influential media
- Interface collaboratively with Purely team to ensure cohesiveness between social media, website and branding efforts
- Support Purely Drinks with activating and managing loyalty and referral marketing efforts, particularly via our email list and website
- Support our team with Purely Drinks content marketing efforts, including copywriting and press releases
- Intern has the opportunity to work virtually on some days but need to be physically in the Bay Area for certain days for various tasks/jobs
- Not afraid to wear different hats to learn and gain experience!
- Most importantly… Have fun!
Compensation this position is PAID: stipend How to apply Please click here to sign in and view application details.
If you are not registered, you'll be prompted to do so. Don't worry, it's free! Deadlineno deadline