Part-Time Office Adminstrator Bella Cucina +1 more
- Date Posted March 14, 2019
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Category Business / Production
- Job type Full-Time
Bella Cucina Artful Food is an established and award-winning product line sold in the US and Canada. Our core business is focused around our hand-made artisanal food product line, sold both wholesale and online.
A highlight has been a feature on Oprah’s most popular “Favorite Things” show, the December issue of "O" magazine Favorite Things issue, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart Living,Better Homes & Garden, andCooking Light.
Reports To: CEO and Operations Manager
GENERAL SCOPE OF POSITION:
Responsible for Office Administration activities including accounting, administration, operations and sales + marketing administrative support. This position is Mon-Fri, 4 hours per day. Hours are flexible.
- Keep QB general ledger up to date on a daily basis
- EOM bank recs
- Cost accounting of all products and raw materials
- Assist with EOM inventory counts and ensure all values and cost outs are correct
- Create purchase orders and ensure best pricing of COGS is maintained and improved.
- When materials are received from shipping, Receive Purchase orders and enter bills
- Daily inventory adjustments and EOM inventory review and reconciliation
- Oversee cash flow planning and vendor payments
- Company dashboard facilitation and distribution weekly
- Oversee mail and distribution needs
- Coordinate and oversee execution of IT and administrative needs of the company
- Maintain neat and organized office and administrative filing needs
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, training and employee performance and attendance tracking
- Maintain up to date HR documents
- All other duties as assigned
Sales and marketing Support
- Facilitate the coordination and execution of customer orders in a timely manner
- Service Retail customers that call as needed and suggest retailers in their local area for product purchase.
- Calls for wholesale/retail catalogs must be documented and sent within 24 hours of the incoming call.
- Product education with our new and existing customers is a primary function of the job responsibility. It assists in growing our business. Ongoing customer communication initiatives such as eblasts, mailers and phone calls will be developed and implemented on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Make notes on all communications and outcome in QuickBook Notes field. This allows any individual to respond to issues concerning any past problems with product or with the customer.
- Any problems with product, shipping or errors must be documented not only in Quickbooks Notes but on the monthly Product Solution Form. The Sales Manager documents these problems that have occurred with shipping, production, implementation and rep errors, or freight damages on the Product Solution Form. CSR will follow up on all outstanding PS issues and monitor and resolve these concerns.
- The Sales Manager will determine by communication with the customer where any errors have occurred and what is the best and most cost effective way to resolve the outstanding issue
- When managing UPS/freight damages, the CSR must follow through with communications with the shipping company to resolve any problems that occurred and document the resolution, as well as ensure a cost effective way to resolve the outstanding issue.
- The Sales Manager makes sure that all of the above responsibilities are done on a daily basis. Meet with CSR on resolutions of outstanding issues.
- Assist with customer service calls
- Direct and coordinate customer communication including weekly and scheduled eblasts, phone calls and mailers
- Assist with meeting daily, weekly, monthly, annual sales goals as outlined
- Coordinate and assist with execution of all sales tradeshow details including pre-show planning and communication, logistics, staffing, sales orders, order entry and customer follow-up.
- Coordinate logistics of order fulfillment and delivery including pulling pick tickets, UPS tags, call tags etc to ensure timely, accurate delivery of goods to customer.
Customer relations, accounting and operations administration experience including exemplary accounting skills, proficiency in excel spreadsheets, experience with purchasing and inventory oversight, as well as advanced interpersonal and supervisory skills. These skills are normally acquired by three to five years of experience which includes supervisory responsibility.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently.Compensation this position is : hourly, $15/hr + Application instructions