Line Cook Greyfield Inn
- Date Posted April 14, 2019
- Location Cumberland Island, GA
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
Cumberland Island offers 18-miles of nearly-isolated beachfront, 300-year-old live oaks draped with Spanish moss, crushed shell paths, and an abundance of wildlife untouched by the outside world. Greyfield Inn is the sole commercial establishment on Cumberland Island, giving guests an unprecedented opportunity to connect with nature at its most pristine. Greyfield Inn’s private setting boasts 200-acres of unspoiled land.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are included in our guests stay. Our 1.5-acre Greyfield Garden supplies a bounty of fresh vegetables, fruit, herbs, honey, and even fresh cut flowers, making each meal at Greyfield a truly authentic farm-to-table experience. Job Description
The Inn provides the candidate with room and board, competitive pay, and health care.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year experience
- Working knowledge of seasonal ingredients
- Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Strong Knife Skills
- Positive Attitude